It has been awhile. Mostly because I just want to sleep during the day because my night times are spent dealing with kids throwing up, needing to use the bathroom, or just plain laying awake uncomfortable. I usually don't get to sleep or nap during the day either because of my wandering around. I try to find something productive to do but end up just doing an alright job and then sitting for a bit. I like to just sit. I don't watch TV or make the "baba" I need to finish so Brent will get off my back, or talk on the phone or read, I just sit. It feels so nice to do nothing. Am I the only one that feels that way? Anyway, I am sure that my sleepless nights are only about to get worse and for that reason I am sorry for my family. I am not a well functioning sleep deprived person.
Thanks for all the comments on names. I love hearing others opinions and even new names. If there are any more suggestions I would love to hear them. We shall see soon enough...
I hardly slept at all the last month of this pregnancy. I would wake up in the middle of the night uncomfortable and not be able to go back to sleep. Ironically, I think I get more sleep now with a newborn than I did when I was pregnant. So here's hoping for you...
ReplyDeleteYour so cute. Im so sorry, that stinks but at least you get a baby out of it right? So I didnt know your kids were sick, sorry. Wish I lived close so I could help you. Maybe in 4 years though huh! I hear you on the just sitting part. Nate laughs but when we get home from somewhere everyone gets out of the car but me. Ten or fifteen minutes later nate comes looking. I love sitting in the car alone enjoying the quiet.
ReplyDeleteYou sit as long as you want!! Inevitably you will have to get up for something at some point, but for now...sit! Good luck conquering this last month of pregnancy. There really is only one word that sums up that last month...YUCK. I'll keep you in my thoughts! Let us know...
ReplyDeleteHey Babe!
ReplyDeleteI remember feeling that way too but now I think I would take a little bit of pregnancy back. Babies are easier to take care of in the womb! I love you and hope that you make it through the next month. I love reading your blog and seeing your cute family pictures. Say hi to Brent for me!
Joy
Rest up Laurie. I feel like just sitting sometimes too, and I am not pregnant. I can't wait to find out what you name your new baby.
ReplyDelete