5.27.2008

More Projects, More Morrills

We had visitors! The Morrill Perry chapter came a week ago. We had so much fun having them here. The kids played, drank cocoa milk on the floor (a Parker and Normy tradition), jumped, rode bikes, and we even went to Mr. Biggs(minus Hunter who I think is starting to feel too big for the littler kids). Amber and I had lots of time to talk while the kids played and the hubbies worked on the new roof at Brent's office and Eric built us a shed in about 6 hours. Brent and I were so grateful to them for coming out and for Eric's expertise and willingness to help. We are lucky to have them as family. Sienna keeps asking when she is going to see Parker again. We miss you guys!



1 comment:

  1. Finally a new post. CUTE pics. That is so cool Erik built you guys a shed. Does he hire out?

    ReplyDelete