5.27.2008

Gone Fishing

I have been terrible at posting lately. ONE post a month is pathetic, no Jeana( I am going to call you back, I swear!) I am not in Hawaii and I haven't had the baby yet, I guess I am just moping. Thanks Amy for the kick in the butt to get something posted.

School is out and it is summer. The kids are having so much fun on their bikes and roaming the neighborhood. We have had to have the talk about going to friends houses without asking, and today things are going much better in that regard. We went to Chuck E Cheese on Thursday night to celebrate the last day of school and the kids had fun with the Elmore girls. What would we do without them?

We went fishing on Saturday with the Elmores and had a picnic. It was so nice to get away and not think about anything else(like that I am still pregnant). I am so glad we live in such a beautiful place and I hope we can take advantage of it more this summer than we have in the past. Hunter and Kayla each caught a fish and were so proud. It was fun to watch. Ayla would pretend to fish by "casting" Sienna's princess pole and she did it with the hand that had nothing in it a few times. She is a hoot. Sienna mostly went exploring and climbing and was exhausted when we got home.

5 comments:

  1. Are you seriously still pregnant? I've been thinking about you all week. And expecting a phone call when you do go into labor. Hunter needs to come play...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, the photo of you at the lake with hunter is from this year? you don't even look pregnant. i can't see a belly. really. where is your baby belly? what a fun little trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun! Wish we could have been there with you guys. I'm thinking we need to take a trip out to Colorado soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too have been thinking about you a lot lately and wondering if you've had your baby yet. I'm sure you are SOOO ready. I can't wait to here the news and see pics!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, I'm thinking we need a real belly shot before you have this little one!

    ReplyDelete