6.01.2008

Elsie Jayne Morrill

Laurie wanted me to post some pictures of the new one and then she will update everyone later.
Elsie weighed 6 lbs. 14 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long.





15 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! I was so happy to hear that she was here. Congratulations! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Congrats on a beautiful baby and Laurie...congrats on not being pregnant anymore! :-) She is adorable and I can't wait to see more pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats you guys. She is beautiful!!! I can't believe there are 6 of you guys now. I love the picture with all the kids and Brent around her. So CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a darling. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Congratulations!!!! So when did she actually arrive? What an absolutely beautiful baby. I'm so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh hooray!!! I was wondering if you would have her early. I love the name and she is absolutely darling. Congratulations!!! I will come down this summer to meet her. I hope you are feeling well. What an exciting week for you! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my cute. I love my new little niece! I cant wait to see her!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yea! She's beautiful. I can't wait to come see her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so cute! We can't wait to come see her. And to get Hunter over here again. He is the perfect playmate for Andrew. Plan on me bringing you dinner next week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How wonderful!! I bit of Heaven on earth. ENJOY! Hope the recovery goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats!! She is beautiful!! I love that last pic. and the way Sienna is looking at Elsie. So tender!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! As others have said, she is beautiful. I love all that dark brown hair!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so happy Evan's girlfriend is here! Laurie, we made it... now we can sit back and enjoy our little ones together! It will be fun to see them grow together. Happy to have you five houses down.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ditto ditto ditto. What everyone else has said, congratulations, she is so dang cute, great name, and can't wait to hear all the goods! What a beautiful baby girl Laurie! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Laurie, Just learned that I could actually leave a message like this. I'm a slow learner. Just wanted to thank you for letting me come and share Elsie's first week. Loved being with all of you. You are a great Mom with amazing Children. Not sure about that husband of yours though, but we love him too! Gaylene

    ReplyDelete