The things that make me happy right now are:
(The first three will always be my first three.)
The gospel of Jesus Christ
Brent
My kids
Smelling my kids bubu's(they smell of them)
Touching my kids soft, warm skin
Holding their hands (or feet when they are on my hip)
Watching them play together
Hearing their laughter
Doing the girls hair
Trees, because of the strength, serenity and uniqueness they possess
Yoga, because of the strength and serenity it gives me
Photography, not just taking pictures but seeing the beauty of how others envision life
Babies, everything about them, well almost everything(see previous post)
The night sky, the moon, the stars
Hiking, and feeling like I am on the top of the world
Nature
Reading, learning from others experiences without going anywhere
Traveling, learning and seeing different cultures
Running, the way I feel when I am done
Soft, soft sheets
Making Brent laugh
Visiting Family and old friends or having them come visit me
Writing, it is so therapeutic
Cleanliness and Order
Lemons
Ice cream
Hugs and snuggles from my kids
Whispering kids because it means they are up to a nice surprise
Flowers from my garden
Summer and no schedule
Decorating
Driving
Talking to a good friend
New nail polish
Having a tan
Watching my kids do something new
Blogs
Family, Mothers, Fathers, Sisters and Brothers
Children's books
I guess I could go on all night. Elsie is up again so I better stop. But I do love that each new day brings something new to love even if it the fact that we get to start again tomorrow.
You are so gifted with words. You should be a writer as well as a photographer. I love how you choose to let the good in your life overpower the hard times. You are such a good example to all of us.
ReplyDelete