8.01.2009

And the Winner is...


So here is what we decided upon.
I am extremely happy with it.
I really wanted to love the other one because I wanted to stick with my original decision
but I agree that it just didn't seem to flow with the rest of our house.
I think this darker one will be more versatile in the long run 
and will stay looking good over time despite the kids and the dog.
Thanks for everyone's honest opinions.
It really helped me to decide how I feel about it
and as I think Melanie said, I chose my marriage over a rug.
And in the end I like this one a TON better than the other one.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I like this one alot better, it still is big and still has lots of colors but not quite so girly and bright. I'm glad you picked this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both....I loved the flower one, but I can see it from a guys point of view too...the last one is timeless. When are we going to get together and play?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why I find it funny that these manly-men care so much about interior design! Corey is the same way. I love the one you both decided on- it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete