8.18.2008

Morrelli Luau

We went to Utah the end of July and Brent's parents had a luau. It was such a great party. We ate all Hawaiian food(including pig, and yeah I ate the chicken shishkabobs instead). It was decorated fully for the occasion including Hunter's oragami boxes and crabs. We played games like the limbo and the one where you jump through the 2 sticks while they together and apart. I must say that the inlaws took that one without a fight. The Morrill kids wouldn't even try and yet all of us inlaws that just absolutely ROCK, gave it a go and I am sure had more fun since we were laughing so hard. The kids played on the big blow up water slide and the playset and had an absolute blast.
Thanks Kelly and Gaylene, for such a fun party.


4 comments:

  1. What fun in-laws you have. Looks like everyone had a blast. Cute kids, there is nothing like playing with cousins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like so much fun and good food!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie Thanks for taking such fun pictures of our party. I love having us together. The pictures remind me of why we go through so much work. I'm so blessed with such a great family. What more could I ever want. My grandchild are beautiful, don't you think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun party! Great pictures, too.

    ReplyDelete