7.03.2007

More Pictures








Here are some random pictures that I liked.

The ones of Hunter and Ayla are from yesterday when she got into the kids cupboard and started stacking up all the playdough and then knocking it down. The one with the funny face is a face she makes frequently. She is walking quite a bit now and not just when we make her.

The ones of the girls in their dresses are from a few days ago when they were playing outside.

On another note. We got air conditioning last Tuesday which will be nice I am sure. Things cooled down here after we got it but it sure will be nice to have since we were roasting last Sunday at the YM/YW fireside that we had here. Also on Thursday I got Lasik done and it has been so wierd to wake up and see my alarm clock and I have to catch myself at night because I am so used to taking my contacts out. It is wonderful, great, fantastic, to be able to see unassisted.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:24 AM

    Your kids are adorable. I can't believe how big Ayla is. Miss you guys. Will we get to see you? Have you decided yet? Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the lasik! Now you can see your cute kids' pictures without your contacts. I still need to meet Ayla. I probably should get out there while the weather is still good. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete