8.22.2007

Upcoming

I know it has been awhile and here is my excuse. We have been to Utah twice in the last month, school started and it has been so blasted hot in our den. By nightime I am exhausted since I have been getting up earlier to workout, and it during the day I just can't stand the thought of being in the hottest room of our house. Yes we have A/c but it is only for the upstairs since we have two furnaces and it does help to cool the main level but the den is furthest from the opening to the upper level. So stay tuned for photos and info on:

The 4th of July
Summer pictures
My trip to Utah
Hunter's 7th Bday party
Ohio Friend Reunion
Hunters first day of school
Sienna's first day of preschool

Sorry for the long delay in posting. I am still here.

1 comment: