10.26.2011

I can't believe it has been over a month since I have posted.  I don't want to get out of the habit...
And yet I having nothing pressing or profound to say.

It snowed today.  All day long.  Which was so strange. I didn't believe the forecast because it has been so beautiful.  Perhaps that alone should have convinced me because the weather here is so unpredictable.  My kids could not get enough of the snow and even Elsie was begging to go outside.  In her pajamas.  She was so excited to stomp in the snow and see her footprints.  She loved wearing her hat and mittens.

Her new favorite word is SOON.  She uses it at least 5 times a day.  "I will go potty soon."  or "We can buy a new one soon."  or my favorite, "I'll turn off the TV soon, okay Mommy."  I love her and yet she is too clever for a 3 year old.

Potty training.  Ughhh.  It is actually getting better this week.  Just in time for me to take her on roadtrip this weekend.  Alone.  Should be fun.

Brent will be here and I will be celebrating Halloween in Utah.  It will be our first time there for the Holiday since Hunter was one. Yup.  10 whole years.  The children are beside themselves with excitement at seeing everyone.

Actually, We will get to see my bro, Brett.  He's coming in from Alaska which is why we are making the trip.  He leaves for Afghanistan in December.  I am glad I am going to be able to make it out to see him and that this very last minute trip has all come together.

Stay tuned for all that has gone on in the last  month. And SYTYCD pictures!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment