7.09.2009

Any guesses as to who is easy and who isn't?


A typical moment in the life of a mother with 4 kids.  
fighting, 
stubbornness, 
smiling for the camera, 
not smiling for the camera,
 everyone wanting attention
 including the biggest one(or longest one as sienna would say) 
and then there is...

 elsie. 
              always easy, happy, content, and heartwarming. 
why is it that babies do that? why do they lose that? 
remember when ayla was that way? i do. i love her still, but i sure miss that about her.

1 comment:

  1. Spencer told me I had to look at your blog. Then he went on pointing to the pictures of each kids and saying how much he misses them. I have never been so close to any of my friends kids before, they way we are with yours. I feel like each day that passes they are going to forget us. It breaks my heart to think Ayla won't remember us. We still hear her in our minds saying "i ungry" we miss you all everyday. Will you please come see us when you can! We love you!

    ReplyDelete