
So there has been some discussion on whom Elsie looks like. Sienna or Ayla. I have been told that she looks like one by someone and then someone else will swear she looks like the other. What is your take? Of course I think they are all beautifuland I can tell which is which, but can you?
sienna, elsie, ayla... ? from top to bottom. that is just my guess. it is so hard at this age. and yes, they are all beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI think they are ALL beautiful. You have such cute, sweet children. My guesses would be...Ayla, Elsie and Sienna. Congrats again on such a beautiful addition to your family.
ReplyDeleteSienna, Elsie, Ayla from the top down.
ReplyDeleteOk, top to bottom Sienna (with all of her hair) Elsie, and Ayla.
ReplyDeleteFirst picture is for sure Sienna, could not forget about the little red looking wig she wore. Then Elsie, then Ayla with her big eyes.
ReplyDeleteAll beautiful, just like all the Morrilli grandkids.
Nana
I can't decided, but all your babies are beautiful! I also got a little overwhelmed reading about how you were holding elsie and 3 others wanted your attention! I can't handle one! I am scared out of my mind for two!!!
ReplyDeleteFor all of you that said, Sienna, Elsie, Ayla... you are right. Elsie is changing everyday and it will be interesting to see who she looks most like as she grows but for now, as B's grandma would say," she looks like herself".
ReplyDelete