7.05.2008

Reflux or not?


I think Elsie has Acid Reflux like Ayla did. What do you think?




No one is ever around to witness her vomiting episodes. I happened to be right by my camera yesterday when she did this so I took a picture, after wiping her face. So now I have proof that she really does spit up more than the normal dribble that most babies do. This doesn't happen every time she eats, thankfully, but enough to be annoying. She wants to be held all the time since her tummy hurts. Ayla was the same way until we got her on prevacid and then she was a totally different baby. I am waiting for our new insurance to start and then I will talk to the Dr. about Elsie at her 2 month. She is still pretty good, she just likes to be held until she falls asleep and then I can put her down. I don't mind holding her, except when 3 other little peope are demanding my attention. Hasn't anyone developed a way to grow more hands yet?

4 comments:

  1. I still have only two hands as well. I will be checking your post periodically to see if anyone has figured it out.

    Poor Elsie. That reflux stuff is the pits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute! I can't wait to see her!

    Good luck with the whole demanding your attention thing! It gets better remember?!

    I hope she outgrows this stage fast for both your sakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea, I would say that's a problem. Miss you guys! She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would never be able to grow enough hands. The more you had the bigger the demand, making it impossible to ever have enough.
    Love you guys, you are great parents. Can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete