Hunter and I were able to go to Utah for Keegans baptism on February 2nd. It was such a great oppurtunity for us to have a quick getaway and for Hunter to see the first of the 4 2000 born boys be baptized. Hunt really enjoyed being there with his cousins and seeing the whole thing, though he was concerned a bit about the slip Keegan had in the font, but all was well. I didn't take any pictures because I was too lazy to get my camera out of the car, even though I knew I would regret it. Please send me pics Gena!
Friday night Katie and I took our boys and Mckenna on a date night. Mom came along too! We had a great time eating out at a great place(can't remember the name) and then going to see Sage's piano recital and then on to bowling. It was so good for me to spend some time with just Hunter because he has been needing it lately.

Katie and Sage

They really had fun when at 10 it switched to Cosmic
Bowling and they started the games. Hunter raced Sage around the cones on
the mini skateboards and I was prepping myself up for a meltdown(Hunter has
been so emotional lately)when Sage won, but to my surprise(aren't I terrible mom)
Hunter actually won. It was good for him and Sage handled it so gracefully, I was
glad for his good example of how to be a good sport.
All in all it was a great trip, aside from our 2 hour delays each way for our 1 hour and 20 min.
flights. Thanks to Brady and Gena for the yummy food after the baptism and allowing us to
be there for a special time.
Friday night Katie and I took our boys and Mckenna on a date night. Mom came along too! We had a great time eating out at a great place(can't remember the name) and then going to see Sage's piano recital and then on to bowling. It was so good for me to spend some time with just Hunter because he has been needing it lately.
Bowling and they started the games. Hunter raced Sage around the cones on
the mini skateboards and I was prepping myself up for a meltdown(Hunter has
been so emotional lately)when Sage won, but to my surprise(aren't I terrible mom)
Hunter actually won. It was good for him and Sage handled it so gracefully, I was
glad for his good example of how to be a good sport.
All in all it was a great trip, aside from our 2 hour delays each way for our 1 hour and 20 min.
flights. Thanks to Brady and Gena for the yummy food after the baptism and allowing us to
be there for a special time.
I can't believe how grown up hunter is and that he is going to be 8 years old. If we can I want to come to his baptism if it is this summer. That is...if we are invited. Hapy Birthday to Ayla this weekend!!! I can't believe she will be 2. Time goes by too fast.
ReplyDeleteDamon wants to go bowling on our next "date night." Should be fun, I haven't been bowling in years!
ReplyDelete