So here are the kids in their Easter clothes from last Sunday. It snowed and on Easter and was very cold but the kids really wanted to wear their new clothes so we put shirts under the spring dresses and sweaters over the top and they wore tights instead of sandals so they were happy.
It has been a super busy week so that is why it has taken me so long to post these. Sorry for the wait. We hung out with Michelle and her kids, had play group and lessons to go to and Hunter has had several friends over throughout the week.
The weather has been crazy with lots of wind and snow and school was actually cancelled on Friday because of the blizzard we had. By Saturday it was all melted, thank goodness. It is hard to believe that Summer break is only five weeks away and it is still snowing.
Brent had the YM over on Friday night to play Xbox. So I cleaned the house for that and they seemed to have a great time. We had our ward party, a Chili/Chocolate Cookoff and Lip-Sync, on Saturday that I planned soley on my own so I was pretty stressed getting everything underway for that. Also, my dad moved to Denver on Saturday and so we were busy getting the house recleaned in case he stopped by. He and Jessica came for dinner on Sunday and it was so great to see them. We are all very excited to see more of them and to have family so near. We can't wait until July when Jean and Ember get here as well. The kids keep asking when they will be back again and how far away Denver is. They think that when family comes it means that they stay over night so they didn't understand why Dad and Jess had to leave before bed time. It will be nice to see family for day trips rather than week long ones and I am sure the kids will get used to the idea once they understand it.
Today I went up to the office because on top of the busy weekend we had, I have had a toothache all weekend that has caused my ear to ache. Of course this morning it was actually feeling better and I felt like I would survive without the IB profen I have been downing but I decided to go up and have B check it out anyway. I am still debating whether I am glad I did or not. The X-ray showed that I have an infection under the tooth near the nerve which is what is causing the earache and since it is my wisdom tooth Brent pulled it and the top one. The numbness hasn't worn off yet so I have yet to decide if I am glad I did it or not. They came out farely easilly so B said I shouldn't have too much pain. Since he keeps calling me and asking me if I am alright it is making me nervous for when I can actually feel it. At least it was free instead of the $300.00 B jokingly tried to charge me. Ahhh, the benefits of having a Dentist for a husband.
oh, the picts of your kids are priceless! way better to have too many pictures...
ReplyDeletethe pict of ayla is my favorite. i love funny photos that show their personalities.
looks like it was a fun easter.