I am giving Potty Training Elsie another go since school has started and we have had a calmer schedule during the day. It has not been easy. She just really doesn't get it. Today she took off her poopy diaper, brought her potty into the family room and sat down on it, poopy bum and all,
and...
fell asleep
Ayla came upstairs and told me all about it. I ran downstairs in hopes to capture it on camera. Don't judge my pictures. I wish I would have had the presence of mind to slow down or open the blinds for this first shot before she started waking up and rocking back and forth. I ran for my good flash and then forgot to change my shutter speed because I didn't want to miss the moment. She is funny anyhow! She kept going forward and backward as if she were trying to find a place to rest. And by then the flash had woken her up and she was not happy. She is yawning in this next picture and although a little fuzzier than I would like, I couldn't resist sharing.
I love that she is still in her church dress as if a princes sitting on her throne.
But maybe with out quite so much class. Won't she will love these pictures when she is older?
But maybe with out quite so much class. Won't she will love these pictures when she is older?
Brent called and is only and hour away! Yippee. I need to get started on the zucchini muffins I promised the kids we would make and surprise dad with before he gets home. I love the lazy hours of Sunday with no where to go and time to bake!

No comments:
Post a Comment