My beautiful Girl! She makes me smile. She makes me laugh. I love her cuddles, her cards, her kisses. I love how she loves Elsie and would do anything for her. I love that she is spunky(most of the time) and that she can hold her own ground and isn't afraid of anyone or anything. I love that if someone else can do it then that means she can too, and will keep trying until she gets it. I love that she will do yoga with me and that she is better at it than I am. I love that she wants to have handstand competitions with me. I love that she is so easy to make happy. I love that she needs me when she is sick and that she adores her Daddy. I love her freckles and her silly little laugh. I love her red hair, short or long, curly or straight. I love it. I love her. Seven years worth of love and memories piling up on top of each other, and I can't wait for more.


No comments:
Post a Comment