Husband!
He gave me a wonderful, terrific, grande, birthday day on Saturday.
We went to Wicked in Denver while B's parents watched the kidlets and then we went to my traditional birthday restaraunt, The Melting Pot. It was so fun to have a reason to get all dressed up and to spend the day, driving, talking, laughing, with my hubby. We had so much fun and ate too much and I think melted chocolate is the best way to celebrate and end any day. Oh and he also gave me some wonderful clothes from Buckle that he picked out himself. He did such a good job. I was very impressed.
Thanks so much Brentley for making me feel special. I had a fabulous day with you and can't think of anyone I would have rather spent it with.
Cute Brent. Thats so nice, what a great date. HAPPY FREAKIN BIRTHDAY, Birthday girl. Glad I got to talk to you five hundred times today. That was fun. Oh and Happy birthday. I love you, your the best. Im so happy your my sister and friend. Don't know what I would do without you. Oh did I say happy birthday yet?? Well Happy birthday. Wish I could have spent it with you. But oh well. Happy birthday. Love ya Kate
ReplyDeleteGood job, Brent. Corey needs some tips for my upcoming Bday next month! Happy belated birthday Laurie!
ReplyDeleteBrent, your making us all look bad. Thanks a lot
ReplyDeleteSpencer
I'm glad you had a great birthday Laurie and that you got to see Wicked. The museum was fun, but Wicked and the Melting Pot are better! Happy late birhtday!
ReplyDelete