3.28.2009

Lots to say. Should I write it all or just show the pictures? I don't know if I can be quiet. I am too verbal of a person to just keep it simple and yet I love simplicity, hence my white background( I love the pictures against the pure, simple white) so why is it so hard for me to simplify? hmmmm. Here is my best effort.

Here it is. Our Month of March 2009.

Ayla's Birthday, March 1st.


Mining Museum, March 2nd.


Pine Wood Derby, March 3rd.


Ayla's Tinkerbell Birthday Party, March 7th.


What Sienna and I found by the side of our house on our walk to catch her ride to school, March 9th.

Family Hike through Ute Valley Pass by our house, March 15th.


What we found in front of our house when we got home from our hike.













How I found Elsie asleep one afternoon, March 16th.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pics! It's fun to see what you guys are doing. Love ya all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Cute pics Laurie! Your family is so cute! Wow... you had a lot going on and a lot of deer. That's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the pics of the wildlife in your yard! I know that we will have some great ones too! Your kiddos are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my cute Elsie! Aspen enjoyed all of these slideshows with me. She said "Wow thats amazing they have deer huh? Thats naughty the deers are eating their grass huh? They are lucky to have deers huh?" "Aylas Tinkerbell party is cute huh? Oh look they had tinkerbell food too huh?" Anyway so cute of all your kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooove the picture of Elsie in her crib!

    ReplyDelete