Hey....I'm an entertainer...what can I say.
I want to see the tape on Brent... now that would be a hoot!Love you guys... you keep me laughing!
That's why kids think dads are more fun. They get all the glory. I'm just sad I didn't think of it! Glad you're back. When are we seeing you?
Ayla made my day!
Laurie, Your family is too cute and I can't believe you have four little ones...where has the time gone?? IT's so good to be in touch again. :-)
Hey....I'm an entertainer...what can I say.
ReplyDeleteI want to see the tape on Brent... now that would be a hoot!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys... you keep me laughing!
That's why kids think dads are more fun. They get all the glory. I'm just sad I didn't think of it! Glad you're back. When are we seeing you?
ReplyDeleteAyla made my day!
ReplyDeleteLaurie, Your family is too cute and I can't believe you have four little ones...where has the time gone?? IT's so good to be in touch again. :-)
ReplyDelete