9.24.2007

Westborough Crew

So the real reason why I made the trip to Utah
for the 4th time in 5 months was to see my dear friends from Columbus.
Chrissy and Jeana were visiting family from D.C. and North Carolina.
Heidi lives in Sugar House so we were able to meet at her house,
walk to a nearby park and let the kids play
(which they did as though they had never been apart).
We then had KFC and talked and talked.
It was so great to catch up after a year of not living within minutes
of each other and it felt just like old times.
We really missed those that were not there.
You know who you are.
It was very hard to say goodbye.
Me, Chrissy, Jeana, and Heidi.
Hunter, Jamison, and Damon.
The guys playing games until morning,
like I said, just like old times.

Burke, Braelyn, Spencer Proctor, and Spencer Ludlow.

And the girls that were so much younger a year ago.
Sienna was asleep sprawled out in front of them.

Kyia(sp?), Braelyn, Megumi, and Kallie

3 comments:

  1. What happy pictures. I miss all you girls.(tear) Your kids are all darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the kids are so grown up! Kallie has hair now and everything! I'm so glad you guys got to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls are all so cute!! You all looked like you had a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete