7.31.2006

My Favorite Things






I decided it was time that make a list of all of my favorite things about good 'Ole Columbus before my memory faults me. So here it is:

1. My friends
2. Westborough - being able to walk out my front door and see my favorite people roaming around on the grass and sidewalks
3. Catching Fireflys
4. Reed Road water park
5. COSI- it was wonderful to have something to do on a rainy day!
6. The libraries, they have the best kids areas and that is where I became friends with the med students.
7. The zoo and included in that is of course the aquarium.
8. Midweek
9. Dental Wives Club
10. Card Club
11. Pottery class
12. Girls night out to the movies
13. Scrapbooking which for me meant talking
14.The parks and rec classes for the kids
15. Parks, so green and so many to choose from.
16. The variety of trees
17. Innes Woods
18. Yoga on High
19. Yoga classes from Connie at Cal Fit
20. Working out with Chrissy and whoever would go
21. Walking with several other girls with double joggers and looks we would get.
22. Franklin Conservatory-the butterfly exhibit and the bonji trees.
23. Alum creek
24. Disc golf
25. The Riverside Ward
26. Aerobics at the church with Wendy
27. Being broke along with everyone else, now we are just broke by ourselves
28. The orange caboose
29. The malls and the play areas
30. Buckeyes
31. Football games
32. Cities and Knights
33. JoAnns, Target and Sams all right next to each other.
34. Ritters
35. Landscaped Highways and flowers even on the medians.
36. How clean it is.
37. Circle S farms and with that comes pumpkin picking and hay rides and donuts
38. Rasperry picking
39. Strawberry picking
40. Apple picking
41. Making Jam w/friens
42. Making Sugar cookies on valentines day
43. Hocking Hills
44. Kirtland
45. Seeing the temple every time we went to church and having one so close
46. Easton water fountains
47. Avery Water park
48. Walking at Antrim lake
49. How family friendly the city is
50. Fall. It became my favorite season after moving to Ohio and I will never forget the variety of colors and how long they last there.

So I know there are many more wonderful things about Columbus that I am not remembering right now but most of all I loved the people I knew there. I know that I will never forget them.

No comments:

Post a Comment