4.27.2009


Here is the slideshow Amy put together from her pics of our trip to Riviera Maya.  More to come soon.  As you can see it was beautiful and we had a fantastic time. Amber and Eric left today and the kids were so sad to see them go, as was I. They are so great. Good luck driving home in the snow.  We love you guys.  And to the Elmores... well, that was one great trip all the way around and all I can say is that when you move and I am feeling sad and lonely, these pics will surely help cheer me up.  Thanks for being such great friends.

6 comments:

  1. It figures, if only one fish is caught, it would be Brent doing the catching. Grandpa Morrill will be mad and happy at the same time...

    Dad (Kelly)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a blast!!! I am so glad you got to go on such a fun trip! Mexico is truly my favorite vacation spot ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great place to visit! How fun for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete