So anyway, here is the reason I haven't posted in so long...
I am due June 5th, which makes me 13 weeks on Thursday. I am so excited to be in the 2nd Tri because the first was the worst I have had yet. I was never so sick with the others but I can feel myself coming out of the hole. Yippee.
More to follow soon.
yay! i am so glad you are starting to feel better. a little bit makes a big difference. and i must say that it is an ok excuse to not post.
ReplyDeletecongrats again!
congrats!! Jeana and I had wondered why you hadn't posted in awhile. Hope you keep feeling better!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats! Sorry you have been sick--I sure hope you get feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteHey laurie, I'm so glad you finally posted something. And I'm sorry we didn't call on you or Siennas birthdays but we really do know when your birthdays are. I'm a really bad aunt and sister-in-law but me and john really are excited for you and Brent to have your fourth. If you ever want to see pictures of Caleb and Claire our blog is pettingillspage.blogspot.com. Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteErin
Congratulations!!! First trimester sucks. I am glad you are through it in time for the holidays. Are you going to find out if it is a girl or a boy? We miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteLaurie!! That is so awesome! Congrats...I hope you are feeling better soon. That is so neat! How far apart will Ayla and this baby be? Are you going to find out what you are having? Good luck with everything! I love your blog!
ReplyDeleteLove, Kirsten Rasmussen
WOO-HOO!! We are so excited for you. Congratulations. Hope you are feeling better:)
ReplyDelete~heid
I hope that happy days are upon you now. I was so happy for you when I saw this picture. Congrats!!
ReplyDelete