I am trying out Photobucket to store pictures, order prints and to share with those of you that ask for pictures. Hopefully it will work out so that you can see most of the pictures I take rather than just the ones I post and then for those of you that want copies you can just order them at 15 cents a piece. Hopefully it works out.
So far I don't know if I am in love with the program. It seems that it set up to share with my space rather than sending you all an email to view it. I am hoping I am just missing something and will figure it out soon. Also I wish that I could add sound to the slide shows but it doesn't appear to be an option.
Here is a link to the first slide show I have made and I hope it works. I think you will need a password which is verycutekids.
If any of you out there are using a website that you love or seems to work better then please let me know!
P.S. Wow I sure said "I hope" a whole bunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment